Attractive and bright, this villa located in a residential and secure area of Jouxtens-Mézery, a few minutes drive from Lausanne, offers approximately 350m² of floor space. It enjoys a privileged location directly above a garden totaling 3074m², richly wooded with various species and accompanied by a spacious biotope.
Erected in 2011, this residence has been intelligently designed with generous light spaces on the ground floor, giving access to the terrace and the garden.
The night area, upstairs, has three bedrooms, one of which is en-suite, bathroom and dressing room.
The basement consists of a spacious room of more than 40 m² which can be used as a sports or leisure room, a technical room, a large garage that can accommodate three cars as well as a shower room, a laundry room and a cellar.
A character property with generous volumes, comfortable and easy-going, which will appeal to families looking for tranquility while remaining close to city activities.
- Biotope integrated into the garden
- Wooded garden with various species
- Numerous outdoor parking spaces
- Entrance hall
- Visitors' toilets and cloakroom
- Living room and Dining room of 51m², in a row
- Kitchen of 15m², fully fitted
- Bedroom of about 18m², with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom / Office of 14m²
- Distribution corridor
- Master bedroom of about 20m² with private bathroom, dressing room and balcony
- Two bedrooms of approximately 24m² and 27m²
- A bathroom with tub / shower
- A bathroom with tub / shower and toilet
- Two reduced
- Leisure room of approximately 41m²
- A cellar
- A cave
- A shower room
- A technical room
- A large garage that can accommodate three vehicles
- Reversible heat pump
- Centralized vacuum system
- Electric roller shutters (centralized control)
- Free Cooling system and solar panels on the roof
- Painting of the villa made with lime
- 3'000L rainwater recovery tank
VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE AND ON REQUEST