Located in a building from the beginning of the 20th century, completely renovated and transformed into atypical housing in 2013 - the former Pic-Pic car manufacturing plant - "The Factory", labeled MINERGIE, offers access to the City Center in 5 minutes . All amenities are nearby: shopping center, public transport, schools, motorway access, airport and CFF train station.
This building now boasts a superb spa with hammam, jacuzzi, fitness, shower cubicles and changing rooms.
It also has a large carnotzet room with private wine cellars.
An underground car park allows easy access
Finally, the residence is secured by cameras and a concierge is on site and available to residents.
This beautiful triplex on the 3rd floor is distributed as follows:
- Entrance to living room, cloakrooms
- WC visitors
- Fully equipped semi-open kitchen with connection for washing machine / dryer
- Living / dining room, spacious balcony (southern exposure)
- Master Bedroom with adjoining shower room / WC, double sink (southern exposure), balcony
- 2 bedrooms with wardrobes and balcony access (North exposure)
- Bathrooms with double sinks
- separate WC
- Corridor with many cupboards
- Spacious roof terrace with kitchenette, part of which is covered with a view of the Salève, facing south
A cellar and 2 parking spaces in the basement complete this property.